[Ban Appeal] Seakulta

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Seakulta, Jun 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seakulta

Seakulta Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    In Game Name:
    Seakulta
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No i have not
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Loan scamming
    Rule Violated:
    Section 3, Claus 2
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    a transaction were a player pays for goods/services from another user, and does not get those goods/services in the set amount of time.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I feel I have been scammed my self, in a way, when I got the loan the loaner (OK5698) quit the game and didn't appear back online for quite a while this caused me not to be able to repay him as you can not pay people while they are offline. He had set a sign shop up so that I could repay him by buying sticks but he did not put any sticks into it therefore I could not repay him if I wanted to. I feel that I was banned unfairly as I had/have the money to repay him but I hadn't a way to give it to him. I am also quite sure that OK5698 knew that the sign had no sticks in it as I told him that when he made the sing for me. Thank you for reviewing my appeal, and I respect your decisions either way.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    Debts from pre-reset are no longer enforced. So you no longer owe him anything.

Welcome back.

Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.