[Ban Appeal] salvaotero98

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by _Hunt, Aug 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Hunt

_Hunt Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +14
    Minecraft Username: salvaotero98

Reason of Ban: Loan Scamming

Rule violated: Loan Scamming
    Clause 2 - Scamming

• A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
      • Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: This rule means players of ECC can't do a breach of contract/deal because you can get the other player in a bad situation

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I was planning to give him the money, but I was punished, so I couldnt pay back the loan. I had like 30k, planning to do 15k a day, and they punished me. The user I scammed is banned.

I will not do this again, and when producerNL is unbanned, I will give him the money in the time staff say for me to pay him back.
    Thanks, salvaotero98

2. HCPillarofFire

HCPillarofFire Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +469
  3. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
  4. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    @salvaotero98

I'm glad to see you wish to return. Loan scamming is something we take very seriously here. Players work hard for their money and deserve to keep it. I can see from this complaint that you owe $80,000 to @producerNL, which must be paid back. As this is your first scamming offense, you'll get a 3 day tempban, after which you will have 7 days to repay @producerNL. If this money has not been repaid by the end of Friday, September 12th, ProducerNL has the right to file a new complaint. As well, please make sure to catch up on the server rules so something like this doesn't happen again.

@salvaotero98 given 3 day tempban / until 9/12/14 to repay @producerNL. Locked.

#4 Nicit6, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.