[Ban Appeal] SADBLACKMAN

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by SADBLACKMAN, Apr 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SADBLACKMAN

SADBLACKMAN Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    SADBLACKMAN
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    Yes, fireflame625 and Jewnadiaman
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Server, and old forum account
    Reason of Ban:
    Forging of evidence and bypassing forum ban
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 4 - Common Sense and Bending the Rules
    • While this is a gaming environment, EcoCityCraft is also a very large community. As such, we expect that all players use their common sense. Be a good sport and a friendly community member.
    • Common sense extends to not bending the rules. Bending the rules constitutes as very severe trolling, and is not tolerated in any form.
    • Encouraging others to break the rules is not using your common sense.
    • Interrupting or stealing items from server events is not using your common sense.
    • Finding ways around the rules is punishable at administration’s discretion, from warnings all the way up to bans. Please see EcoCityCraft's General Disclaimer for more information.
    • If you feel like a rule has a loophole or a way that it could be used to be trolly, we encourage use of our suggestions forum or contacting the administration directly in order to take a look at the rules that may need to be changed.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This rule means that you cannot bend the rules or encourage people to bend them. You have to use common sense to whether something is against the rules. In my case, forging evidence was not common sense.

Forging Evidence means that you cannot fake evidence to get someone else banned

Bypassing of a banned forum account means that you cannot try and browse forums while you are currently banned
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    It's been quite a while since my ban. I have thought over my actions and how truly heinous they were. I have matured since then. This obviously isn't enough to excuse such a horrible act. I was feeling angry at a certain player, so i tried getting them framed and didn't care if i was caught. Raven found out and I was banned. I still wanted to lurk the forums a bit so I made another account and was eventually found out. I don't know what was going through my head. I have no excuse and will NOT justify what i did. I was in the wrong through and through. I have seriously thought about my actions throughout the ban and I feel as if it's time to make amends. I haven't truly experienced ECC yet. Clearly the ban reasons are horrible and I doubt i'll even be able to get on, I want to apologize to everyone on the server, who I have troubled. I can ASSURE you this will not happen again. I hope my appeal can be considered. And if I must appeal by email, can a mod provide an email. Thank you.

#1 SADBLACKMAN, Apr 12, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  2. a_man21

a_man21 amanda
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,298
  3. Black_Cod35

Black_Cod35 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +214
    I don't mean for this to be an unwanted post, but @SADBLACKMAN
    in Section 2 Clause 4, maybe this can be something that you have broken (In terms of ECC Wiki Rules)

Clause 4 - Common Sense and Bending the Rules

• While this is a gaming environment, EcoCityCraft is also a very large community. As such, we expect that all players use their common sense. Be a good sport and a friendly community member.
    • Common sense extends to not bending the rules. Bending the rules constitutes as very severe trolling, and is not tolerated in any form.
    • Encouraging others to break the rules is not using your common sense.
    • Interrupting or stealing items from server events is not using your common sense.
    • Finding ways around the rules is punishable at administration’s discretion, from warnings all the way up to bans. Please see EcoCityCraft's General Disclaimer for more information.
    • If you feel like a rule has a loophole or a way that it could be used to be trolly, we encourage use of our suggestions forum or contacting the administration directly in order to take a look at the rules that may need to be changed.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. SADBLACKMAN

SADBLACKMAN Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    thank you! ill add it

5. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $6,000
    Ratings:
    +1,235
    On your last appeal, you were told to contact [email protected]

Please email your appeal here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.