[Ban Appeal] sacred095

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by sacred095, Oct 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sacred095

sacred095 President
    President ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    Sacred095
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Suicide Counselling
    Rule Violated:
    Offensive content is not allowed.
    While some minor amount of swearing is allowed, severe or frequent vulgarity, especially when directed at others, is not. Offensive item/mob names, skins, minecraft structures and usernames are not allowed, and you are required to change or remove any if asked by a staff member.

Keep chat family friendly.
    Chat should be family friendly. This means certain subjects are not allowed in chat. These include, but are not limited to, discussions about sex, politics, religion or drugs. If a staff member asks you to move a conversation elsewhere or drop one, you should do so.

There are exceptions to this rule for VIP chat and private chat channels, which are explained in further detail below.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    the rules must be respected as such that are for keeping peace on the server and in live
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I'm not a bad man but to upset say things that you should not , and I'm sorry

2. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +966
    Hello @sacred095, thank you for filing this appeal and updating it from the last one.

Saying what was said to someone is unacceptable under any circumstances, and will not be tolerated on EcoCityCraft. Given that you have apologized and are remorseful, I will be processing this appeal and issuing a 6 hour temp-mute as this is your first offense. During this time I highly suggest you give our rules another read before returning to chat.

Issued 6hr temp-mute, thread locked/moved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.