[Ban Appeal] Rosaic

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Rosaic, Dec 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rosaic

Rosaic Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    rosaic
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Muted on the main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Inappropriate/Touchy Subjects and Discussions
    Rule Violated:
    Section 1 - Chat, Channels and Discussions
    Clause 3 - Inappropriate/Touchy Subjects and Discussions
    All chat must be kept appropriate and clean at all times. There is to be no discussion of anything deemed inappropriate for a workplace, including, but not limited to, sexuality, excessive violence, racism, alcohol/drugs and inappropriate or dark humor.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    You aren't allowed to talk about innapropriate subjects
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I understand what I was saying was wrong and I am really sorry if I offended anyone with the subjects I was talking about. They were totally innapropriate and uncalled for. I have learned and I promise that I will not do this again in the future.

2. Aqua_Luna3

Aqua_Luna3 Ex-SMod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +615
    Thank you for appealing, @Rosaic. Your behavior over the horrific, it needs to stop now. The jokes about school shootings, drugs and directing language at users is not accepted here on ECC. Many users who play on ECC have been affected by these topics and they are not okay to talk about. People come on ECC to play with their friends and to have a good time. Please be respectful about what you say in chat. We are not here to make it so you can't have a good time, but we do need you to keep it appropriate. If your behavior continues you will be given harsher punishments. Because this is your second time being muted for the same thing I will be giving you a 12 hour temp-mute. Please take the time to re-read the rules so you can continue to play on ECC without any further punishments.

User given a 12-hour temp-mute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.