[Ban Appeal] rockboy2000

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by rockboy2000, Sep 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockboy2000

rockboy2000 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +310
    In Game Name:
    rockboy2000
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Use of X-ray to mine for spawners
    Rule Violated:
    Cheating is not tolerated.
    Cheating in any form is not allowed. Anything that is considered to give you an unfair advantage over other players is considered cheating. This can include but is not limited to client mods to generate items/money easier or faster than otherwise possible, abusing server bugs or using alts/friends to gain more than you would normally gain on a single account. Generating money/items or other assets while AFK is also not allowed.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    In my case, you should not use any software or tools that would allow you to obtain money faster or with less effort than those not using these tools. In my case this means not using external mods/texture packs to locate valuable items in an easier manner than should be possible if not using these tools.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I fully understand my actions were totally unfair on the rest of the community that grind and play within the rules to earn money and advance in the game. For me to do what I did reduces the work and effort the users and staff put in to create a fun and fair environment. I used to play alot on this server and upon revisting it, I believe a few years ago, I stupidly ignored the rules to get back to a position I used to be in - failing to consider the harmful effect it has on the community. It has been a long while since then and I would love to rejoin to be a fair playing member once again.

2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.