[Ban Appeal] ringthane

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ringthane, Jul 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ringthane

ringthane President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $1,503,141
    Ratings:
    +11
    In Game Name:
    ringthane
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Vulgar language, and scamming through an alternative account
    Rule Violated:
    Do not scam other players, or try to.
    Scamming is taking money, items, work, or anything else of value from another player dishonestly. This includes teleporting people into PvP areas without their consent. Unlocked chests and items on the ground on EcoCityCraft are considered fair game.

Offensive content is not allowed.
    While some minor amount of swearing is allowed, severe or frequent vulgarity, especially when directed at others, is not. Offensive item/mob names, skins, minecraft structures and usernames are not allowed, and you are required to change or remove any if asked by a staff member.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The first rule regarding scamming is very clear. Dishonest business practices will not be tolerated, and screwing someone out of their hard work is not allowed.

The second rule is regarding swearing. its very clear as well. I am not to bring up topics that I wouldn't bring up around children.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    The ban was not in error. I messed up. It has been a very long time since I last played this server. I don't even remember what scam I had performed, as its been 6 years since my ban. I have no intention of ever scamming another player again. I've also grown to realize that this server is just the best their is when it comes to minecraft. No other server is as fun as I remember this server being. I also know the punishment is quite severe for any rule violations. I want to avoid that as even here 6 years later, I'm typing a ban appeal.

With that said I have used an alt account to get back into the server at least once. At one point I had multiple alt accounts. I only remember attempting to rejoin once, and being banned for evading the present ban. I'm unable to access any of my old alt MC accounts now (No clue what the usernames or emails are for them), When I rejoined I think I made it a week or two before being banned for evading the ban.

So on top of my original crime, I also have attempted to evade my ban at least once. I feel really bad about scamming someone on here, as I know how much work people put into this server. Its equivalent to kicking someone's puppy, and I truly apologize to whoever I had scammed. I am a good bit older now, 22 compared to 16 at the time. I feel much more mature, and able to play nice. If whoever I scammed is still out there, feel free to lmk, so we can try and make it right. I'm not really sure what to say here, but I miss this server badly. I want to come back, and I apologize for my original actions. I also apologize for my attempt to come back without properly appealing my ban.

Either way, thanks for your time

2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    Its been like 6 years since this ban was issued on this account.
    No need to worry about your previous debts, due to resets they aren't really relevant anymore.
    So you come back on basically a clean slate.

Since its been so long I suggest taking a look over the rules, as they have changed over the years: https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/wiki/server-rules/
    Welcome back!

User Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.