[Ban Appeal] ridebuilder5

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ridebuilder5, Jan 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ridebuilder5

ridebuilder5 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +88
    In Game Name:
    ridebuilder5
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Muted on main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    I was muted for trolling/chat rule violations.
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1 - Trolling(top)
    Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
    Flame baiting
    Harassment (See Section 2 Clause 2.)
    Cyber-bullying
    Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Don't troll others because it upsets them and makes them not have a good time.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I feel like I've learned my lesson this time. I know these words may seem empty since I keep up my behavior but after thinking about it, I realize that my actions were unwelcome and uncalled for.
    I apologize for trolling in chat after constant warnings to stop. I will not do it again. I am telling the truth. I do admit that I have trouble getting along with certain people. I will use the ignore command from now on so that these situations don't develop. I'm sorry for what I've done and I hope I get another chance to speak with my friends. I hope you will accept my appeal! Thank you for your time in reading my appeal!

• Potato Potato x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    In less than 5 minutes? That's an awful short time.

Anyways, like your discord ban, this mute is unappealable too for the foreseeable future. Literally every time you've been active on discord, ingame or on the forums, all you've done is cause numerous issues on each of these platforms - Your entire history on ECC has been one of countless rule infractions, starting with griefing and filing complaints on users with fake evidence to countless chat rule violations like the one you've just been muted for. We've had quite enough and you're certainly not getting unmuted tonight.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
    #2 UnitedStates2, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.