[Ban Appeal] ridebuilder5

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ridebuilder5, Oct 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ridebuilder5

ridebuilder5 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +88
    In Game Name:
    ridebuilder5
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Harassment
    Rule Violated:
    Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
    Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
    This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
    Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
    Harassment is absolutely inexcusable on EcoCityCraft. If you are engaging in this behavior expect to be removed from the server with little to no warning.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    You shouldn't harass people because it's not nice.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I'm sorry for harassing people. I shouldn't have done it. I realize that I did the wrong thing. I wish I hadn't done it. I hope I can be unmuted. Thank you for your time in reading my appeal!

• Potato Potato x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    Discussed and handled in-game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.