[Ban Appeal] RealCookichu

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by RealCookichu, Dec 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealCookichu

RealCookichu *The Real Cookie*
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +33
    In Game Name:
    RealCookichu
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No i did not change my name.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    I´m banned from the server.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    I did not pay a loan back.
    Rule Violated:
    Loan Scamming

Do not scam other players, or try to.
    Scamming is taking money, items, work, or anything else of value from another player dishonestly. This includes teleporting people into PvP areas without their consent.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rule exists to prevent a player from losing their property. It protects people who give loan to other players, or people who rent their items to others. Aslong as you pay/give those people their things (or money) back, nothing will happen. But if you keep it or cant pay someone back, you´ll suffer consequences.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    At first, I really miss playing on the server, and the community is a big part of what makes the server so special.
    Also, If i get the chance to play on the server again, I will pay the loan back. I will get in touch with him and make a new deal (or continue the old one ) to pay the loan of 5.5m back.
    I´m aware that this is, in fact, the second time this is happening, and after the first unban the payback went really smooth and I payed it back after a relative short amount of time. Of course it will take time to pay 5.5m back, but I´m willing to invest the time for the chance to play again on this server.
    At the beginning of the loan the payments went really well, but at the time I started to work i had not enough time (nearly none). I did not consider that fact when we started the loan. Now, with christmas near, i have lots of time to make money ingame to pay the loan back.
    Last, but definitely not least:
    I am sorry. I´m sorry for scamming you, and breaking the trust you gave me with the loan.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. DCxCyBeR

DCxCyBeR Lead GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +220
    Hi @RealCookichu before I process the appeal I am looking at a repayment of around 1,375,000 ecd a week. Before I set this in stone I want to ensure you feel this is manageable ?

Left open 24 hours awaiting a response

3. RealCookichu

RealCookichu *The Real Cookie*
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +33
    I do think it´s going to be hard, but I will try my best. If my math is right, the 1.375m a week are over 4 weeks, so the loan has to be payed back after a month?

Yes, this is manageable.

4. DCxCyBeR

DCxCyBeR Lead GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +220
    Hi @RealCookichu I can see as per the complaint HERE that you were banned for loan scamming and a total of 5.5mil ecd is left outstanding.
    As such I think a repayment plan of 4 weeks totalling 1,375,000 ecd a week is reasonable. The payment plan is to start on 17th December 2020 and the payments are to be made before / on the below dates

1,375,000 ecd - 24rd December 2020
    1,375,000 ecd - 31th December 2020
    1,375,000 ecd - 7th January 2021
    1,375,000 ecd - 14th January 2021

Should you miss a repayment @Bsqt has the right to file a complaint against you using this as evidence of a contract.

Please remember to press f2 twice to capture

User Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.