[Ban Appeal] rangersrock7

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by rangersrock7, May 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rangersrock7

rangersrock7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    Rangersrock7
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Minecraft skyblock server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    extreme profanity
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 "Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items, spelled out in blocks or any other way of communicating."
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rule means that repeated swearing is not tolerated under any circumstance.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I believe I should be un-banned from this server because I apologize for my actions that occurred 6 years ago when I was banned. I have matured as a person since this incident. I would like a chance to return to the server as I have recently gotten back into minecraft again and skyblock was one of my favorite servers to play on back in the day

2. Unnbearable

Unnbearable Slightly Bearable
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +171
    Thank you for filing an appeal @rangersrock7 , as it has been a long time since your ban, I will be un-banning you.
    Please re-familiarize yourself with our rules HERE, as a lot of thing have changed in the 6 years since you've been on.

Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.