[Ban Appeal] random_yak

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by random_yak, Jun 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. random_yak

random_yak Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +3
    In Game Name:
    random_yak
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    AFK Fishing
    Rule Violated:
    Cheating: Gaining an unfair advantage over other players is considered cheating
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    It means that you cannot alter, use any programs or use ways to give yourself an unfair advantage in gaining money or progressing in the game that is not fair and that other players would be disadvantaged by.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Honestly I made a mistake. I'd been grinding fishing all day, it was getting time for bed but I didn't want to waste any of the magic day so I made the stupid decision to spend time trying to find a program that could auto-fish for me while I was asleep. Woke up this morning and as soon as I saw the banned screen I knew I screwed up. I am sorry I tried to gain an unfair advantage, I really am. I enjoy this server a lot and have poured hours upon hours into it, I recognise my mistake and I regret it a lot. This is the first time I have attempted something like this (and it will sure be my last) because just the thought of being banned from this community is horrible. I ask that you please give me a second chance, and I promise I will never try anything like this again.

• Potato Potato x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    You must buy an unban if you wish to return to us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.