[Ban Appeal] RadDude2000

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by RadDude2000, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RadDude2000

RadDude2000 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    RadDude2000
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No I have not still RadDude2000
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    I don't know how to answer this question, sorry :(
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Inappropriate Signs - Trolling
    Rule Violated:
    While some minor amount of swearing is allowed, severe or frequent vulgarity, especially when directed at others, is not. Offensive pet names, item names, skins, minecraft structures and usernames are not allowed, and you are required to change or remove any if asked by a staff member.

P.S. I don't know how to get the "trolling" rule, but that might be in there. :/
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Swearing over and over again, giving people names, and doing other mean things is not okay on E.C.C.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Okay, E.C.C. is the only thing that I play, all day, every day. I got hooked to this server a couple of weeks ago and now it is summer and I have nothing else to do but play Minecraft. I think that I play a role in E.C.C. I am always ready to help someone that is brand new to skyblock, no matter how hard it might be. "anyone have dirt?" I shoot up a pm right a way, "I do how much do you need?" and when I do something like that, it makes me and the other person happy because I did a good deed and the other person got what they wanted, coming a little off track here but stay with me. So who ever is reading this, I am sorry for everything that I have done, please forgive me #ECCForLife
    -Rad

• Potato Potato x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    You're free to purchase an unban from https://shop.ecocitycraft.com/category/1149904.

Otherwise, I really don't have that much time/patience to deal with the same people who constantly and intentionally break the same rules over and over again.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.