[Ban Appeal] Raccooy

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Raccooy, Feb 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raccooy

Raccooy Computer Scientist
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,342
    In Game Name:
    Raccooy
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nope
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    I think it's only main, could be wrong... I haven't checked.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Constant toxicity / flaming (arguing with wolfspy7)
    Rule Violated:
    Section 2 Clause 1 - Trolling(top)
    Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
    Flame baiting

Section 2 Clause 2 - Harassment(top)
    Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Don't harass others on the server, they don't deserve it. You should act properly and follow the rules without wasting staff's time by causing problems in chat.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I think I should be un-muted because I have taken some time to consider what I did, and realized how stupid it was, to argue over something so idiotic in chat; something that caused problems for everyone that had to both, read and deal with it. I know that I was among one of the larger parts of the situation that was causing major problems in chat, which I am sorry for, and can assure won't happen again. I have no excuse for what I did, except that it was in the heat of the moment and we were going back and fourth, which still isn't a good reason for what I did, and I'm sorry for that. I am truthfully sorry, @wolfspy7, to the staff online that had to deal with it, along with the players online for what happened in global. I know I was warned previously with my one hour temp mute, all I ask is for forgiveness, and I promise it won't happen again. The next time something like this occurs, I'm going to make sure to use the /ignore command, or to take it to a private message, which I should've done in the first place. I hope you can forgive me, and allow me to be un-muted.

2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    If someone is being toxic/annoying in chat, file a complaint or just ignore them. There's literally no reason to participate in it and make chat cancerous for everyone else. Unmuted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.