[Ban Appeal] partydoctor4

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Enormeous, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enormeous

Enormeous Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +18
    In Game Name:
    Partydoctor4
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    The main server.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Using a hacked client.
    Rule Violated:
    I violated clause one of section five: Hacking and Hacked Clients.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    That the usage of various clients of the game that give a player unfair advantages is strictly prohibited.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    The reason that I feel I should be unbanned is that I now understand why it was wrong to use a modified client, and truly regret doing so. To Provide some history on the subject if it helps my case- I began using modified clients on your server five to six months after receiving the promotion to the rank of mayor. To be blunt, I was at the time having dufficulty progressing on the server. I often used the client for cheating on various pvp games on the server, as well as hiding from people in the end. I also used it for financial endeavors, which mostly if not entirely consisted of using the client to scout out minerals (diamonds, etc...). The time I was caught, I was trying to hide from a player who was constantly killing me in the end, I tried to use the Lshift(crouch) hack in order to hide from him. However, this alerted your current anti-hack plugin as to my usage of a modified client. Since this, I have simply tried to distance myself from ecocitycraft, as I was altogether ashamed of my past actions on the server. I now know that what I did was wrong, and it not only diminished the games experience for others, but for myself as well. However, I also know that this is not my first ban appeal. I have also been banned for my useage of “death threats” towards another player. I have, however, matured enough since then to understand that this was a horrible thing to do, and will not behave so poorly on the server again. The reason that I want to come back to this server is that, when I look back on my history of playing Minecraft, this is the only server I have truly enjoyed. I liked my various accomplishments on the server, the inner workings of the economy, and the community as well. Now, if you decide to let me back on, I am fine with you taking away my town, my money, and everything else quite frankly (although it doesn’t really matter wether I’m fine with it or not). But, I only request that I keep my rank as mayor. I did not gain this rank illegally, I payed for it with usd. I know I’m in no position to be making demands, but please take this into consideration. Now, to conclude, I would like to just say once more that I understand what I have done wrong, and understand not to do it again. And despite a rocky past on the server, I would like to start anew.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. ElricBellamy

ElricBellamy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +55
    You're an "Ex-mayor" because there is going to be a new main server soon. Everyone is reset to builder, new world, new ranks, new money.

3. Enormeous

Enormeous Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +18
    Oh, sorry. Didn’t catch that. Am I unbanned?

4. ElricBellamy

ElricBellamy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +55
    Sorry man, still gotta wait on the staff to look at it. It's a pain, I know from first-hand experience, but there's nothing that can be done to speed things up. Good luck.

5. Enormeous

Enormeous Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +18
    okay, thanks

6. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    @partydoctor4
    I don't see you as being banned.

Please try joining the server and let us know if it works.

#6 andrewkm, Oct 9, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.