[Ban Appeal] nunimano

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by nunimano, Feb 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nunimano

nunimano Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    In Game Name:
    Nunimano
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nothing has changed
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Minecraft
    Reason of Ban:
    Trolling and political refrences and an unknown bypassing ban
    Rule Violated:
    Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
    Flame baiting
    Harassment (See Section 2 Clause 3.)
    Cyber-bullying
    Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This means that i cant accuse people of things due to my own personal beliefs.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I was on last night and i was having a little to much fun and I got temp banned for 3 hours. When i tried to come back on it said that I was perma banned bypassing a ban. I have no idea what that is for. I do understand that I was wrong in what i was shouting last night. But i am not aware of what this bypassing ban is. Can i please get a mod to assist me in this because I would never bypass a ban. I was only banned for 3 hours so when that happened i just when straight to sleep, so i am very confused.

2. miniCLH

miniCLH President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +397
    Hello @nunimano thank you for wishing to rejoin the server,

What you did will not be tolerated on the server, this could have been avoided by listening to the multiple warnings given to you by staff. What you did disrupted chat as you began spamming chat with shouts about the topic you brought up,remember this is a family friendly server and we try and avoid any discussions that is going to start arguments or that is based on an inappropriate topic. You were also found to be bypassing your temp ban on another account, if this was not you then you need to notify staff of any other accounts that may play on the same I.P as you, the account will be able to appeal when you are able to come back onto the server.

Due to the severity of what you did, I and other staff members have decided a 15 hour tempban will be appropriate here, this is not something I want to see come up again or you will find the punishment to be more harsher.

Appeal Accepted, User given a 15 hour tempban

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.