[Ban Appeal] NorthSquared

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by NorthSquared, Aug 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorthSquared

NorthSquared Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    NorthSquared
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    I'm pretty sure it's been changed, but I have no memory of what it was as I was apparently banned all the way back in 2012 (2012-08-10). The earliest name I can remember is KinguinPlays, but I don't know if that's from when I was banned. If it's impossible to find, then sorry for wasting your time with this appeal.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    I'm guessing the entire network/server, since I can't get into it at all.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Advertising.
    Rule Violated:
    Section 1 - Chat, Channels and Discussions
    Clause 1.2 - Advertising
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Advertising means that you're letting others know of for example a server, a product, a service, a website etc.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Honestly, I don't know what to put here. My ban was over 7 years ago, and I have no memory of even playing on here (maybe the network changed it's name?). Anyways, I'd like to be unbanned as I've been looking for a economy survival server, and when I stumbled upon this community while browsing it looked promising. If I'm unbanned, I'll be sure to follow all the rules. I hope that I can be excused of whatever it was I did 7 years ago and I hope you can trust that I've matured during these 7 years. Evidence of ban being 7 years ago: http://prntscr.com/ouauvk.

Thanks for reading my appeal and I hope you'll be able to unban me. If not, I apologize for wasting your time.

Sincerely,

NorthSquared.

2. NorthSquared

NorthSquared Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Apparently there is spam protection here, so I don't know if my link appeared or not. If the staff member reading this wants a screenshot of the ban, please DM me and I'll get it sent ASAP. Thanks.

3. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,303
    Hello,
    Seeing how you've been banned for 7+ years, I'll be unbanning you. Since the server has changed quite a bit from back then, I recommend giving the rules a solid read-through.
    Welcome back to ECC!

Locked. User Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.