[Ban Appeal] NoahPvPz_

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by NoahPvPz_, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoahPvPz_

NoahPvPz_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +126
    In Game Name:
    Ban Appeal @NoahPvPz_
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    main
    Reason of Ban:
    Scamming riku1301, smallslime, merrickking also bypassing with alt account with the name of l3br0nj4m3s
    Rule Violated:
    A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    scamming states/means: that if I were to buy a pick for 5k I tell the guy to give the pick and I don't pay that would be considered scamming on ECC, On ECC this will result on a ban, scamming gives other players advantages on the server of ECC which isn't tolerated.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    ok this is going to be long but its truly my fault for causing everything on the ECC server. lets get started off by saying sorry to everyone who i've scammed @riku1301 @smallslime @MerrickKing I'm so sorry for ruining your life on eco by scamming you. I'm going to admit the full truth here @smallslime I had no intention of scamming u but I just couldn't find a way to pay the loan we agreed on because of this I got another loan from @MerrickKing to try to pay off @smallslime but because of how much an idiot I was back then I didn't succeed ( THERE was no intention to scam u guys I just wasn't thinking properly and did some dumb things, nothing personal.) ok @riku1301 I will admit fully that I did purposely scam u because I thought my life on eco was done because of all of the debt I owed and my lotto addiction ( once again nothing personal your a great guy) but I just way was greedy to win a lotto so I could pay off my debt and was very stupid.( today will be the day I admit everything Ive done on ECO so I can pay everyone back and move on through my life on eco.) ok next thing to talk this is for the whole server of ECC I'm so sorry for everything i've done in the past 3 years I really do regret now that I think about how much of a dick I was to everyone from taking out loans to stealing peoples money in lotto and even scaming people in lot teams etc.. i know I've had numerous of appeals on eco promising of this stuff that I've never hold my end of the bargen with but this day will be the day that I will hold up with everything I say in this appeal. Also because of everything ive done when I get money on paypal I will donate it to directly to buy ECD dollars and pay even money money to those ive scammed like an idiot. Mods, Admins, Server Admins, and even andrewkm trust me now if u unban me I can flip my life around on ECC by paying all my debt and just not lottoing as much so I don't have to hear people asking for money in chat. I will also not harass or do any off that stuff ive done in the past. last thing I will talk about is why I multi accounted the only reason I multi accounted because I wanted to start a new life on eco and not have as much hatred as I did on my noahpvpz_ so I ask for u guys to be nice so I can pay back my debt thanks guys I really appreciate it and guys once again I'm so sorry for what ive caused on ECC and nows my turn to fix it up!

• Potato Potato x 37
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    #1 NoahPvPz_, Jul 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  2. NoahPvPz_

NoahPvPz_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +126
    also mods/admins when do I make the appeal for what I did on l3br0nj4m3s?

3. NoahPvPz_

NoahPvPz_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +126
    I understand this isn't aloud to be posted here but how do I clear my inbox so I can talk to a game admin about something

• Potato Potato x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Smorezs

Smorezs Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +450
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. ctop_1013

ctop_1013 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +172
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #5 ctop_1013, Jul 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  6. cookiefan8888

cookiefan8888 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +211
    Hey, Noah! I tried to help you with your debt AND lotto addiction and you refused to let me help you... look where that got you!. If you POSSIBLY get unbanned, I will help you but ONLY if you are committed to paying your debts... It's simple, Just do /lot messages and you won't have to worry about lotto -- If you do /ch leave g, You don't have to listen to people tempting you into lotto. Noah, I want you back on the server... I want to be able to play with you... I know that you CAN AND WILL pay back your debt -- with my help you could have it paid back in a few weeks if we try hard :) .

~ Daniel

(P.S Could Mods please not delete this? It's Totally relevant to this thread, Thanks)

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #6 cookiefan8888, Jul 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  7. NoahPvPz_

NoahPvPz_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +126
    sirdaniel I really appreciate your message and how you willing to help me pay my debt if u have any more tips tell me them thanks!

• Potato Potato x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  8. Jaqui_Harvanti

Jaqui_Harvanti Longtime
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +9
    With me being one of the numerous small time scams you did, I do have some animosity towards you, but if you are willing to turn around, I'll help ya out.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Hackney_Builder

Hackney_Builder Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +205
    Hey Noah,
    Just wanted too let you know that you owe me 70k

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • List
  10. NoahPvPz_

NoahPvPz_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +126
    ok hackney I have to wait to see if a mod tells me to make new ban appeal and add that

11. NoahPvPz_

NoahPvPz_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +126
    when I'm unbanned I will be donating 50-100 dollars to ECC and pay back ALL debts!

• Potato Potato x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  12. goblizz

goblizz The One and Only
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,576
    Let's keep this appeal free of irrelevant posts. Any irrelevant posts will be deleted and warned at discretion.

13. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 34
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #13 andrewkm, Jul 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
Thread Status: