[Ban Appeal] NeonFragS_YT

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by NeonFragS_YT, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeonFragS_YT

NeonFragS_YT Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +9
    In Game Name:
    NeonFragS_YT
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban:
    Use of Hack Client
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients
    Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
    Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
    Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Using hack clients is strictly not allowed in this server. They give you advantages over other players which is unfair. Therefore, they aren't allowed in ECC.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    First off, I am very sorry for not deleting the hack client after I was unbanned. Therefore, I deeply apologize for that as I basically didn't follow the same rules twice. However, even though I am to have consequences, I still really hope I get get back to this server because I have some friends that want to play with me and I really like this server (I regret hacking in it). Also, as I have donated lots to this server, it feels really terrible not being able to play on it. I think this is a great server. I got banned again because kill-aura turned on by itself while I went AFK, but yes, this is also my fault because I kept the hacked client. Once again, I deeply apologize for hacking. I won't do the bad deeds I have done again. Please re-think this through. Thank you. Client has been removed from Minecraft folder.

2. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
  3. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    @NeonFragS_YT
    You were issued at 3 month tempban for your offenses back in August of 2016 which should of expired on its own, my records don't show any attempt to join ECC as of yet.
    You're not currently banned due to all I can find. Please try to join the server and see if you're actually banned.

4. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    Ok, You're not currently banned from I can tell. If you have issues joining please forum PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.