[Ban Appeal] Ndm57dcraft

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by KingNdm, Sep 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingNdm

KingNdm ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,495
    In Game Name:
    Ndm57dcraft
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    hacked client
    Rule Violated:
    Section 5 - Unfair Play(top)
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients(top)
    Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs.
    Discussion of hacks/hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Don't use a hacked client on Eco city craft.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I will admit my fault in bringing a hacked client on this server. It's been confusing with recent rule changes in the past couple of years with what's allowed and not allowed, I took it upon my self to log on without checking the rules first. I tried to get an answer from the server admins in global but I couldn't get a straight answer. Still this ones on me I made the mistake of not reading the rules and logging on a couple months later. I have read the rules and will continue to go over them as I await my fate. I will return all of the diamonds to most trusted server admin Unitedstates2 and he can destroy them. I have unistalled the client and reset my computer fully to make sure nothing like that ever happens again. I bought a new hardware and have installed it fresh from best buy, there will be no client of any sort.

• Like Like x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    3 day tempban. Don't log in with hacked clients to troll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.