[Ban Appeal] mypolopony

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by mypolopony, Sep 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mypolopony

mypolopony Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +38
    In Game Name:
    mypolopony
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    (a.k.a sellywelly)
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Discord
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Responding to https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/ban-appeal-mypolopony.188809/#post-1033257, as it is closed for further replies. Here is a revised appeal.

A few weeks ago, on Discord, Andrew asked for some amount of crazy money, and on a dare, he would strip down to his underwear and go to the gas station, and live stream it. He live posted videos of him in underwear, doing just that, catching an Uber, and then getting to the intended location (actually I think the first spot might have been closed, so he moved on to another one, but I don't recall). Everyone in Discord was super psyched. I thought it was cool and in the name of solidarity, to grow our community, I did the same and walked to the nearest gas station. I didn't get halfway there before I was banned.

If you want to discuss what kind of underwear is appropriate, that's an awfully nuanced conversation, but I'm happy to engage in it.

Never did I expose myself, or any part of myself in terms of naughty things. I was quite simply trying to bolster the community by repeating, in that same time period, what had got everyone so excited.
    Rule Violated:
    Not quite sure.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Not quite sure.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Not quite sure.

#1 mypolopony, Sep 1, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    I'm honestly interested as to why and how you keep ending up banned or muted for the silliest/dumbest things. None of the things you end up getting banned for are clever or funny or even harmful or malicious; they're just stupid. And it's getting pretty annoying for my moderators who keep having to deal with your nonsense.

All that we ask is for you to behave and function like a normal member of ECC. It shouldn't be that hard, considering that literally everyone else does.

Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.