[Ban Appeal] mrpyr0

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by mrpyr0, Apr 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrpyr0

mrpyr0 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +14
    In Game Name:
    mrpyr0
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    I have not changed my name
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    I am banned from the main server
    Reason of Ban:
    Not paying back a loan
    Rule Violated:
    Contract
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rule bans players if they do not follow through on their contract.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I physically could not follow through on my contract because I went to a boarding school where there was no wifi and a no video game policy. Of course, there are things I could've done to prevent this but my point is I didn't mean to scam anyone or hurt someone's experience. It was also over two years ago so I'm not as irresponsible as I was then; therefore, I wouldn't let something like that happen again.

Thanks for considering,
    mrpyr0

2. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,161
    Hello @mrpyr0

I'm glad to see that you wish to return to ECC. After reading through your appeal and looking through past complaints/ban history I've decided that I'm going to be unbanning you. I understand that certain situations in real life can prevent you from paying off your loans, but just understand that you are responsible for holding up your end of the deal no matter what. You've been banned for 2.5 years+ now and I believe that you've had more than enough time away from the server to mature and I trust that something like this won't happen again.

After searching through the complaints section of the forums I've found that you owe @FrozenHades $150,000. I'm going to give you a month to earn this money and get back into the rhythm of things. As @FrozenHades is inactive, you can either hold onto the money until he gets back or pay a staff member who has forum premium to pay him through the forums :). As you've been gone for a while I recommend reading the rules again just as a refresher, and I'm sure there have been some changes since you were last online. Welcome back.

Locked - User Unbanned
    -$150,000 owed to @FrozenHades by 5/29/17

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.