Ban appeal mine_crafter500 i cancel the last one cause this one is the updated one

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by mine_crafter500, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mine_crafter500

mine_crafter500 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    username: mine_crafter500

reason of ban: vulgar languge/ trolling
    rule violated:
    Clause 2 - Trolling
    • This rule is super simple. Don’t be a troll, and especially don’t troll others away from the server. Please look up “Troll (Internet)” for a more comprehensive definition.
    • This includes flaming or attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity
    • Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks, or any other way of communicating.
      • Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (ie. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    • Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
    • Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence, punishment of which may
    please explain in your own words what the rule means: no trolling no harassment no languge like f... sh... and mother...... these are strictly off limits.

reason you feel you should be unbanned: to be really honest I auctaly got ban for no reason but a mod suggest me to do a ban appeal that's why I typing this ban appeal I also miss the server even by the time I posted this I about 20 mins sience I got banded I have no evidence but I was chatting with my friend and using /ch g and private message to commulacate and I did not use other channel so I thought I get baned for mistake so I would like a mod ,admin or supermod to unbaned me and I will be thankful.this is the first time I got banded for no reason and I did not get a ban before this ban (no reason ban) so I would like a staff to unban me thank you :)

oh yeah I forgot to mention the mod who baned me name railefbear hope you unban me but idk you ban me by mistake or I did something wrong but I was keep tracking I didt do anything wrong so plese unban me and I would be grateful : )
    but if I really do something wrong I would like to aplogise to everyone and I hope I can get in to this server and build play and have fun again.

#1 mine_crafter500, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  2. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    This is being looked into. Please wait patiently.

3. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    Please be sure to read our Server Rules found here to prevent incidents like this in the future.

Unbanned

#3 Dewsy92, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.