[Ban Appeal] Miggy27 Sorry

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Miggy27, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miggy27

Miggy27 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I am very sorry for putting that inappropriate sign and i am responsible for my actions. If i get unbanned i will most likely give a donation. Have bought perms to someone who was nice enough to let me loan his axe and farm but i need to repay him and i would feel very sorry if i wernt to pay him back. Once again i promise it will not happen as i was only trying to give away free stuff. I was provoked because i had lost all my stuff in pvp so i am deeply sorry for having put up that sign. I promise to not give you guys anymore trouble. If i could get unbanned that would be great. Thanks for reading this and i amm deeply sorry . Once again thanks.

2. generaljoecool

generaljoecool Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +180
    Hello Miggy27,

While I am glad that you want to appeal your ban and rejoin us here on EcoCityCraft, I am not allowed to consider any appeals that are in the wrong format. In order to have your ban appeal considered, you will need to post a new appeal in the correct format, which I will leave at the end of my post. Make sure when you make a new thread that you copy the format into the appeal, and I wish you luck on appealing.

Correct format:

Code:
    [b]Minecraft Username[/b]:

[b]Reason[/b]:

[b]Counter-Reason[/b]:

[b]Evidence[/b]:
    Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.