[Ban Appeal] Mexicantdomc

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Mexicantdomc, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mexicantdomc

Mexicantdomc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    In Game Name:
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No, I have not.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main.
    Reason of Ban:
    Trolling, vulgar language, inappropriate skin.
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Trolling
    Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
    Flame baiting
    Harassment (See Section 2 Clause 3.)
    Cyber-bullying
    Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity
    Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks (see Section 2, Clause 2.1), or any other way of communicating.
    Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (eg. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
    Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence which may result in a ban with no warnings given.
    Clause 5 - Inappropriate Usernames/Name Changes and Skins
    Any skin deemed offensive or vulgar is not allowed. This can include anything from Hitler skins to nude skins and this is moderated solely at staff discretion. Offending users will be asked to change their skin, and failure to do so may result in removal from the server.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Clause 2 Trolling: This rule simply means to not create any chaos on the server or with another player.
    Clause 2 Vulgarity: Means to not use inappropriate language, or any type of prejudicial comment / message.
    Claus 5: Inappropriate usersnames / name changes and skins: Do not abuse the fact you can make your name / skin an inappropriate on, don't play on the server with either.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I personally feel I should be unbanned because it’s been quite awhile since I’ve played ECC and I feel I can come back mature enough to play it once again. When I got banned I took a long break to think about my actions and become a more mature user. What I did was not allowed and I should not have done, I simply wanted to have some fun but I did in a very inappropriate way. I am truly sorry for my actions and I can promise if I am giving another chance on this server, I will behave as a proper member of the community. Thanks for taking the time to read this ban appeal, I appreciate it. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    Hello @Mexicantdomc thank you for filing this ban appeal. After reviewing it I decided I will be unbanning you. Please re-read our server rules before joining back our seerver, especially the ones you have broken. Also please note that what you did was 100% unacceptable and any behaviur such as that who got you banned won't be tolerated at all, so I expect you to never reapeat your actions.

Locked, unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.