[Ban Appeal] MeerCatsRAmazing

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by MeerCatsRAmazing, Mar 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeerCatsRAmazing

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    MeercatsRAmzaing
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Using alternate accounts to achieve financial gain
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 4 - Autonomous Accounts

- An account designed to AFK in a specific spot to load a chunk/keep a spawner loaded
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Using alternative accounts designed to afk in a certain spot that generate money autonomously is not allowed on the server. I was using accounts that did this by sitting in spots afk with them and earning money doing so.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I understand what I did was wrong and take full responsibility for my actions. ECC has always been a great friendly place to spend my time and I would really appreciate to be able to play again. I have put a lot of time, money and effort into the server and to have all that wasted would make me very sad. In the future I promise to never use alternative accounts to try to achieve financial gain in any way, shape or form. I have never tried to hurt the server or anyone personally and I apologize deeply for my actions.
    If I am permabanned from the server me and 4 other friends who play will have to find another minecraft server to play on

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 MeerCatsRAmazing, Mar 18, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    You're not permabanned.
    You are however completely wiped, ranks, balance, exp and your towns deleted.
    Your alts will all remain banned.

Abusing the economy is not acceptable. If you truly enjoy playing on ECC you will respect that in the future.
    Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.