[Ban Appeal] Matt546

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Matt546, Feb 18, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt546

Matt546 Builder
    Builder ⛰️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    Matt546
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    I believe so. I think the name was mdrummerboy100
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Major Grief In MapleVille/ Moderate Grief In MapleFarms
    Rule Violated:
    Griefing is not allowed.
    Griefing is considered destroying or changing another player’s property or buildings without their consent in any protected area. Don’t do it.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Griefing is the destruction or altering of another player or communities builds, designs, or plans. The rules state that this should not be done unless given consent of the player(s) who own the builds.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I logged onto this server looking to play on a new Minecraft economy server, and it looks like I was banned back in 2016. I don't remember ever "griefing MapleFarms", but if I did, it would have been when I was 14 years old. I am now 21 years old, and I am looking to play on this server with my Girlfriend. I was wondering if there is any chance I could get unbanned seeing how its been 7 years.

Obviously, I do not plan to grief anything on the server. I see that this is a very long lasting community, and I would love to take part in it alongside my girlfriend.

2. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +966
    Hey @Matt546, thank you for filing this appeal. It looks like you were banned in 2016 for griefing, however there have been 2 resets since then, as well as about 7 years in time has passed. I think this is more than plenty of time, and will be unbanning you. Please make sure to check out our rules before you join! Welcome back to ECC!

Unbanned!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.