[Ban Appeal] MassaHarambe

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by xHarambae, Oct 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xHarambae

xHarambae President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +549
    In Game Name:
    MassaHarambe
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Troll
    Rule Violated:
    Section 2 - Griefing, Trolling and Harassment(top)
    Clause 1 - Griefing(top)
    Grief is defined as breaking or destroying things that do not belong to you, including breaking and replacing things to get to places that otherwise you shouldn't be going (for example, breaking into someone's house.) This can also extend to building things in areas that do not belong to you.
    Grief is not allowed in protected towns, unless the town owner has decided otherwise. In the event a grief occurs in a non-grief town then a grief report can be filed here: Grief Report and Rollback Request
    If a town allows grief then all residents must be informed before joining the town.
    When a grief report is filed, grief is graded on a sliding scale of minor/moderate/major based on the amount and severity of damage done, and is determined based on staff guidelines by the staff member investigating the situation. It is also determined at that time whether the grief is bad enough to warrant a rollback.
    Grief in the wild is frowned upon, but allowed. Staff will not take any action in the case of wild grief.
    Please see Section 6 for rules regarding grief in the End, Nether and Mining World.
    Clause 2 - Trespassing(top)
    If a town owner asks you to leave their region for any reason and you are not a member of the region, you must comply with their request. You may not return to this region unless the applicant owner or the owner who has asked you to leave permits you to do so, by any means, including setting homes in the region (please see Section 7 Clause 4.)
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    An individual needs to act accordingly to the rules states, or they will face the consequences.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I believe the whole premise of my mute is a misunderstanding. I was muted on the release of SG with me saying, "lmao gtfo bitch ass." I did not direct this message towards anyone nor did I include anyone's name leading up to my mute. I believe I was muted because I killed killrdarknes, I died shortly afterwards, then I replied in chat with the message above that will probably be mod-edited. Due to being muted and not appealing immediately, I have taken days away from chat to focus on the debt I had due and to prevent an idea of me instigating chat (*if I receive the opportunity to chat again in the future). During this time, I spoke to @killrdarknes regarding my mute. I explained the situation to them to see if I upset them at all. They can vouch for me that I did not, and that is why I believe my mute is all a misunderstanding.

• Potato Potato x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
    #1 xHarambae, Oct 1, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    You're free to purchase a $60 unban from the shop to get unmuted.

You've been muted, banned and warned so many times for so many things that you've lost credibility when you promise for the 100th time not to cause issues in the future.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.