[Ban Appeal] MaizeCopper

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by MaizeCopper, Nov 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaizeCopper

MaizeCopper Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    MaizeCopper
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Harassment/Trolling
    Rule Violated:
    Section 2. Clause 1 and 2
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Harassment is attacking someone physically or verbally. Trolling is purposely attacking someone to get an emotional reaction out of them.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I completely acknowledge that I have broken a rule on ECC. Harassment in any type of way should not be tolerated. I'd like for another chance to prove that I can adequately talk in the server without producing vulgar, slanting, and degrading statements towards any user. Thank you for reading.

2. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Good afternoon @MaizeCopper

It seems you have looked over our rules, and seem to understand the ones you have broken, so at this time I will be changing your permanent mute over to a 6 hour Temporary mute. However since your mute you did end up causing a few more problems on our forums, so I urge you to go over the wiki again and make sure you fully understand all of our rules these rules can be found here. If you have any questions regarding these rules please do not hesitate to ask a staff member so we can clear it up for you.

Locked, Permanent Mute changed to a 6 hour Temporary Mute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.