[Ban Appeal] MadLadHasPing

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by MadLadHasPing, Mar 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadLadHasPing

MadLadHasPing Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    MadLadHasPing
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No, i have not changed my name since getting muted
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    I am muted on the server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Repeated warnings of swearing in chat and a joke ''Kermit sewer side'' / inappropriate discusion
    Rule Violated:
    No offensive language/skins
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Not to swear directly at other players to show respect
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I think i should be unmuted because this perm mute has taught me that the server is very strict and i wont do it again

2. EtherealSquid

EtherealSquid Former ServerAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,155
    So, just to get things straight, five minutes after your previous appeal was denied - specifically stating that you need to put more effort into it given the scale of your offenses - you submit a new one with only minor changes, and expect something other than the past result?

As 1aughter said, you have been warned and muted multiple times throughout this week for your behavior. If you truly do feel you should be unmuted, your reasoning should be a lot more than just "the server is strict so I won't do it again."

You can start with directly quoting the rule(s) you've broken from here, not just making a wild guess (I suggest taking a look at sections 1 and 2). Then I would also suggest changing your profile picture as it's certainly not helping your case. Since you have now (theoretically) read the rules, you should have a better reasoning to be unmuted as well that shows more effort and sincerity on your part. If you take your appeal seriously, we will too.

Please do not submit a new appeal until then.

Appeal Denied.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.