[Ban Appeal] M4xH

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by M4xH, Nov 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M4xH

M4xH Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    Momo___
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    The forums and the server.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Troll/Racism/Scamming. PermaBan
    Rule Violated:
    ffensive content is not allowed.
    While some minor amount of swearing is allowed, severe or frequent vulgarity, especially when directed at others, is not. Offensive item/mob names, skins, minecraft structures and usernames are not allowed, and you are required to change or remove any if asked by a staff member.

Do not scam other players, or try to.
    Scamming is taking money, items, work, or anything else of value from another player dishonestly. This includes teleporting people into PvP areas without their consent.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rules mean that it is okay for minor swearing but there is zero tolerance to offensive/vulgar language in chat or in other Minecraft play.

Scamming is taking money/items from players without rightfully owning it. There is zero tolerance for scamming.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    This incident occurred a long time ago, however, this does not make any amount of what I did inexcusable. In the time that I have been offline from ECC, I’ve not only grown as a person, but have grown to understand a lot of the implications of my actions. This has made me realize that a lot of the behavior that I have done as a middle schooler/early high schooler was completely unacceptable and has very real consequences in the real world. I have come to understand a lot of the problems that I created on this server in the past and no longer wish any harm to anyone on this server. Minecraft has meant a lot to me in the past, in which I wish to return so that I can continue to build a community and be a part of something bigger than myself.

I am truly sorry to all of those of which I may have affected in the harms of my actions and wish that if there is any remedy to my actions that people please reach out to me to further aid in their healing. I hope that people can come to accept me with open arms, but understand that my actions have possibly created harm that will affect a lot of the relationships I’ve made on this server. I ask that if I had personally harmed you in any of my previous actions that you please let me know how best I can make amends.

Please feel free to contact me about any questions or concerns that you may have regarding the content of this ban appeal. I look forward to working with staff to sort things through.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Gonna give you the benefit of the doubt here and unban you as it's been literally half a decade.

Liabilities incurred pre-reset have been cleared, so you won't need to worry about the scamming aspect.

Fair note of warning though: cause issues again and you'll need to purchase an unban from the store. Don't let me down.

#2 UnitedStates2, Nov 27, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.