[Ban Appeal] lilpaki

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by lilpaki, Oct 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilpaki

lilpaki Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    In Game Name:
    lilpaki
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    inappropriate username
    Rule Violated:
    Offensive content is not allowed.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    offensive usernames are not allowed
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    i will change my username once my cooldown is over, I am Pakistani and that's why i picked my username. I can provide proof that I am unable to change my username for the next 28 days - If i could be unbanned and allowed to play till then. I have caused no trouble and don't want to.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    When a moderator contacted you, you stated you had been playing here for years and no one objected to your name, now according to NameMC you have not changed this accounts name since creation, either you have just created the account name, therefore have not been playing here for the time you stated, or you simply do not want to change it.

As I'm sure you are aware, the word has been used in derogatory terms for a long time, I don't need to go into details as I am sure you are aware of the negative connotations this word has and the offence it can cause, I understand that you personally are not offended by it, but that does not account for the majority, therefore this is why we are asking you to change it.

Anyways, since I understand you do want to play here, I'll force nickname you, and when you can change your username, please do so.

User unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.