[Ban Appeal] Leetgamer252

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Leetgamer252, Oct 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leetgamer252

Leetgamer252 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    In Game Name:
    Leetgamer252
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    yes lost account new account is Uncle_Ruckus24
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    unpaid loan
    Rule Violated:
    Scammin
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    taking advantage of other players by taking their ecodollars and not paying them back as agreed
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I have not played the game in a couple years and would like to come back to the server and start by paying off any debt i owe. I will be buying ECD to pay off the loan immediately

#1 Leetgamer252, Oct 23, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2022
  2. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +966
    Hi @Leetgamer252, thank you for filing this appeal.

It looks like you didn't lose access to your old account, you're still using the same one, you just changed your username. Please fill out a username change request here.

It looks like you were banned for failure to repay a $130,000 loan, however, there has been an economy reset since then and the amount that loan is worth after that reset is negligible. You've been offline for a long time, and have had plenty of time to realize that it is important to follow through with agreements. As such, I will be unbanning you, and you will not owe any debt. Please make sure to real over our rules, as they have certainly changed some in the last few years. Welcome back!

User unbanned, thread locked/moved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.