[Ban Appeal] kutless228

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by blueghost_hch_, Jan 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueghost_hch_

blueghost_hch_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    blueghost_hch_
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Yes, my previous name was kutless228.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Alt accounting
    Rule Violated:
    Section 6 - Unfair Play, Clause 2 - Multiple Account
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rules meaning is to not use other accounts for my own advantage to earn more money in game.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I talked to the support email last night about my situation. A few years ago I became friends with someone on Ecocitycraft named braden1324. He’s someone I came to trust because we Skyped almost every time we played and talked often. After knowing each other for a while he asked me to play on some mod pack server. I was not super tech savvy at the time so he helped me install the mod packs with some Launcher that he sent over Skype. At the time I should have known the signs of what was going on, but I didn’t have a clue. Apparently the hours of us playing ECC together mean’t nothing. He stole my account with the program he sent me over Skype. I tried everything in my power to gain access to it again, but since he knew my security questions from all of the “small talk” that I didn’t realize wasn’t really small talk. He changed the email, password, and security questions to my account. I also got locked out of my ECC website account. I contacted Mojang over the last few years trying to get access to my account once more, but since I don’t have the transaction ID they couldn’t really do anything. My more recent attempt to get my account back was still unsuccessful. I contacted the Microsoft Minecraft Support thing on the Minecraft website with the original email of kutless228, but they still couldn’t do anything because of the transaction ID and since I guess the account was merged to the new Microsoft sign in thing. I’ve been researching my old account and realized all the harm braden1324 caused on ECC(Scams and a lot of other thing). I’ve been really nervous about contacting staff at this point because I didn’t want to be pinned for something that wasn’t me. I really enjoy ECC, it makes my day much better. The server has such a strong community and I’ve found many friends on it. I’m really hoping I can somehow transfer my donations from my old account to my new account. I spent a lot of time and money on this server and I miss it. I know this is going to sound like a far fetched story, but there has to be someway for you to verify it on your side.

2. blueghost_hch_

blueghost_hch_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
  3. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    @blueghost_hch_

The situation regarding braden1324 and his accounts is basically ancient history at this point, bottom line being that braden himself isn't banned anymore. As such, there's no reason to keep you banned either anymore. Welcome back to ECC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.