[Ban Appeal] KickingCooler

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by KickingCooler, Aug 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KickingCooler

KickingCooler Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +9
    In Game Name:
    KickingCooler
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No, i haven't.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    The Minecraft server.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Advertising
    Rule Violated:
    Advertising is not allowed.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Advertising minecraft servers is annoying and if you do it you're getting merked.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Today i was bored and looking for a new minecraft server to join and i found this one which looked cool because it had McMMO. Turns out i got banned six years ago for advertising, on 08/29/2014. I can't even remember what i was advertising, probably a dumb server me and my friends made. In the six years that transpired following that historic ban, I've truly changed as a human and gone through many trials and tribulations. Following many sleepless nights of me rocking back and forth on my bedroom floor contemplating my growth as a human being and what led me to commit the heinous act of advertising on other minecraft servers, I've come to terms with my actions and have since become a born-again Christian, committed my life to charity, and purchased 4,000 dogs from a dog eating festival and brought them to live with me on a large homestead farm where they can run around to their heart's content. I am hoping that with my repentence, you guys can grant me an unban so i can play block game.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. blazwura97

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +687
    Hello @KickingCooler,

Thank you for filing this very honest and heartwarming appeal.

As this happened over 6 years ago and the offence is pretty much ancient history, I will be unbanning you right away! Please also give our server rules a read as many things have changed since you last played ;)

While you are on the forums, you can apply for a 5,000 ECD starter bonus for new and returning players to help you get started! You can find that here :)

Thread Locked - User @KickingCooler unbanned.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.