[Ban Appeal] Kerbeus__

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Kerbeus__, Sep 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kerbeus__

Kerbeus__ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    In Game Name:
    Kerbeus__
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Reason of banning was I was accused of me being another person who scammed another player which is not me.
    Rule Violated:
    I was only accused but the rule that person broke that I got blammed for was:
    Do not scam other players, or try to.
    Scamming is taking money, items, work, or anything else of value from another player dishonestly. This includes teleporting people into PvP areas without their consent.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Well obviously do not scam players or take advantage of their trust and kindness
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Because I'am not that person that you think I am. I've been playing in this server for only 1 month for the 1st time and I really enjoyed playing and ever since that I have been a good player and also being banned for almost I think 2 months is good enough for someone who didnt do the crime and being accused of someone else but still even if I didn't do this crime. I'am now aware of how great the consequences of breaking a rule and shall take this consideration in my everyday playing in this server. Please consider and GOD BLESS YOU!

• Potato Potato x 8
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    @Kerbeus__

I'd be willing to cut all the bullshit and just unban this account if it assumes ahme008d/xGirlyTomboy's debts. These total $610,000 with interest/late fees. I'd be willing to enforce an 9 week schedule of an average of 70k/week to pay off these debts.

Would you be willing to do this?

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Locked due to lack of reply.

@Kerbeus__ if you read this again and are willing to take me up on the offer, feel free to post another appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.