[Ban Appeal] KaylaBearBear

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by KaylaBearBear, Feb 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaylaBearBear

KaylaBearBear Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐

Ratings:
    +134
    In Game Name:
    Kaylabearbear
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nope
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    shoutbox
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    no idea.
    Rule Violated:
    no idea.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    stated my opinion. Got called a Karen by owner who says he doesn't care, but obv does. Joked about it oconner saying maintence instead of maintenance. My comment was deleted and O'Conner's was edited. I can no longer post.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    ecc should be a place to voice legit concerns/frustrations without the punishment of being banned on something. Overall, to help improve server, opinions are needed.

• Potato Potato x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Thonk Thonk x 1
    • List
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    When you work for nearly 12 hours updating the entire server and continuously maintaining the place, the last thing you wanna see is a Karen obnoxiously throwing around her sarcasm. As I was replying to two users who were confused why the server is down, stating that our Discord is a great place for alerts, you find it completely necessary to hop in with total sarcasm.

When I explain that we post about planned maintenances and major work loads on Discord, you laugh at it stating that you god forbid had to wait 5 minutes one time without an alert due to unplanned downtimes; which, my dear Karen, do happen, as this is a Java based game that more often then not has crashes, errors, and continuous unexpected problems. Problems that our developers work on day in day out.

You did not voice "legit concerns" nor "frustrations" in any way.
    You mocked and laughed at the genuine work that goes into this place.
    With that said, away with you, get out of my shoutbox.

PS: And yes, of course the comments of you trolling another member at the end were deleted.
    No place for that stuff here.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Potato Potato x 6
    • List
    #2 andrewkm, Feb 14, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.