[Ban Appeal] K1ller2005

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by K1ller2005, Jan 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K1ller2005

K1ller2005 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    K1ller2005
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    nope
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main north
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    xray
    Rule Violated:
    Cheating is not tolerated.
    Cheating in any form is not allowed. Anything that would give you an unfair advantage over other players is considered cheating. This can include client mods to generate items/money easier or faster than otherwise possible
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    it means no external software to help make more money for yourself in a shorter amount of time than is even possible
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    because I used an auto clicker and paper weight on my W key and I went to the bathroom and I have a illness that requires me to go a lot and also about the iron in my inventory at the time I had it on me due to I was about to sell it at omg, I have been acquiring it over time and when I came back from the bath room I was planning to sell it

so I did use and auto clicker to help mine out the 16x16chunk place I was going to part claim when I upped my rank to tycoon that I would use for more mining. I was in the restroom for a while so I'm sorry for doing it I just really want to get back to work on my nwart farm cause im close to getting it done.

ps (I also popped a pimple in the bathroom so a small bit longer than just using it lol)

2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.