[Ban Appeal] Jwat6

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by FFA_Jdub, May 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFA_Jdub

FFA_Jdub Reformed Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +894
    In Game Name:
    Jawhz
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    All
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Perma mute, for constant trolling.
    Rule Violated:
    Trolling
    Clause 1 - Trolling(top)
    Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
    Flame baiting
    Harassment (See Section 2 Clause 2.)
    Cyber-bullying
    Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    It means not trolling in the chats cause trouble and giving the mods a harder time then they need / deserve.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Well honestly I don't even know when I got muted or why I did, I just logged on like a month or 2 ago to see that I was perma muted even last time I was on I wasn't muted or even trolling at the time.
    Anyways that's besides the point because even though i may not remember when it happened there is at least some reason for it and I probably deserved. I'm sorry and remorseful for what I did, I understand that trolling is not tolerated and I want another chance to make it up, I hope I can get another chance to show this great community that I've changed. :)

#1 FFA_Jdub, May 28, 2019
    Last edited: May 28, 2019
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    And we've heard that before countless times from countless users. But here's the crucial thing: actions speak louder than words. Sure, people can sweettalk staff and that works for a while. But eventually staff catch on and they realize that it's all empty promises when you're on your 4th, 5th or 6th ban for the same/similar offenses.

In your case? You've been warned, muted, tempbanned and banned for all sorts of offenses ranging from generic chat trolling (vulgarity, harassment, spam, disruption, etc.) to things like hacking, scamming and alt abuse both on this account and your alt (@Babylonian_). In the case of this specific ban? You didn't even play, yet got on every so often and trolled the forums/ingame, baited users and engaged in general inappropriate behavior. And this wasn't even as much as 2 months ago, yet you've persisted with the same behavior since you came back in late 2015/early 2016 (It's been over 4 years!)

Still feel like you can live up to your promises that have been broken thus far? Buy a $60 unban. I'll certainly trust your wallet more than I trust your own words at this point and frankly, with the first summer since the reset and large advertising dumps upcoming, I really don't have the time to constantly yell at repeat offenders for doing things that they already know are wrong. You can purchase an unban here.

PermaBan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.