[Ban Appeal] JustTooPro4U

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by JustTooPro4U, May 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustTooPro4U

JustTooPro4U Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    In Game Name:
    JustTooPro4U
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    The whole server i think, It was main north that i did the bad thing. I was muted.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Well, i said in chat i just thought of something really racist, and people said i wouldnt get banned. So i bleeped it out like this "N**** and i also bleeped out K***" I mean i did what i could. But i was not trying to get permanently muted, they wanted me to do it and i think i did it in the most unnoticeable way possibe that i could type it. Im sorry that i said what i did. I wont do it again if you offer me a second chance. I wont say any racial slurs, no n word, Im sorry, Please accept my apology. Sorry for causing distress. I am truly sorry. I messed up.
    Rule Violated:
    It just says failed to connect to server, but im pretty sure it was, using racism and threats of violence, which i didnt threaten a specific person. but anyways my fault. i was permanently muted.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Ok so Treating others with respect: This means being kind, using manners, no tricking, killing or scamming people. so basically be mature. Treat others as you want to be treated. So Offensive content is not allowed: this means like no RACIAL SLURS no sex talk, no violence, no threats, cursing every so often is ok but not constantly. No advertising the other websites, servers, ect anything that is not related to the server dont advertise. Keeping chat family friendly: This is for the little kids in the server. so dont say anything that you wouldnt say to your younger brother or some younger sibling, so something that the whole family can see and not get grossed out or see things they dont want their kids to see. Advertising is not allowed: This means dont post things in the server as i explained up there ^ relating to anything other than ecc the server. anything that is not related to the server that is advertised will get you an immediate ban. Allow moderators to do their jobs: This would mean that they need some space to do what they need to, dont bug them every five minutes so that they can do their job. Dont disrespect them and if they dont want you to talk in a certain chat channel and they tell you to leave just leave the channel. if they dont want you to say things dont say it, basically they are the boss, listen to them. So now cheating is not tolerated: This means dont use mods or bugs or glitched to get yourself an unfair advantage over others because this could ruin the servers economy and its not fair to the players who do things legitly. However on the vmr server it is completely fine. i probably wont play on that server though. Trading for real items: is like dont trade in game ecc for real money or like a phone or laptop or whatever, someone in chat said this is legal now, but i will follow the rules in this forum. Griefing is not allowed: This means to not mess someone property, protected area, ect. up, so dont destroy other people work, dont break or add stuff to their protected lands without their consent. Do Not scam other players: This is for the people who have a need to scam people, like tricking them into doing a trade, you getting the item and then not paying them. or teleporting them into a pvp area like the end or nether ect. to do a trade and then killing them. Channel specific rules: This means use the correct chat channel for what your needs are, for global its general things that you need to say and the whole server can see, trv is for trivia like questions and games and what not, local is for talking to people that are next to you, pm is for private messaging someone like an admin or other player, so nobody else can see it but you him/her and probably the admins. and the auction chat is for talking about auctions a form of trading. Again i am really sorry, please forgive me, i have not wrote this much in a long time, i hope by doing everything in this appeal i have shown that i am worth of being unbanned and let back into your server.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I feel like i should be unmuted because, i really like your server, i have donated alot, i have friends in the server that i may never see again and i want to play with them, again im so sorry for doing that. I swear on the coronavirus, i will not use any racial words again. Ik that you could easily ignore this, but i beg of you. Please. Im sorry ill be respectful and i will follow the rules from this point on. I really like your server and the friends i have in it, i am very sorry, i dont know what else to say. I am being very sincere when i say that i know i broke the rules, i have learned what happens, i will never want to get muted again. It has made me realise that i can loose everything in 1 wrong mistake. I hope you accept my apology and unmute me, Sincerely, JustTooPro4U (Alex)

#1 JustTooPro4U, May 3, 2020
    Last edited: May 3, 2020
  2. FuryFudge

FuryFudge IDK ask Fury
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,325
    @JustTooPro4U You are not currently banned, just muted. Please update your appeal to reflect that if you wish to appeal the mute.

3. JustTooPro4U

JustTooPro4U Builder

Ratings:
    +6
    ok, how do i update it?

4. JustTooPro4U

JustTooPro4U Builder

Ratings:
    +6
    ok i updated it

5. FuryFudge

FuryFudge IDK ask Fury
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,325
    @JustTooPro4U I really hope you learned from this that was you said was completely unacceptable. Even if other people said that "you wouldn't be banned", that is not an excuse. Censoring something like that also doesn't make it better, especially when your meaning was perfectly clear. You have also been muted 5 times in the last couple weeks for spamming and trolling, so you should know by now what is OK and what is not. Because of all this, I will be giving you a 48 hour tempmute. During this time, please think about your actions and don't get muted again. If you are not sure if something you say will be OK, don't say it at all.

Muted for 48 hours

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.