[Ban Appeal] jozefyx

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Notch_Jr, Jan 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Notch_Jr

Notch_Jr Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    In Game Name:
    Notch_jr (was Jozefyx)
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Yes, my previous username was Jozefyx.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    I first started playing 6+ years ago and back then there was only one server, so I think maybe all of them now?
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Cheating/using hack client. (this was in an sg match)
    Rule Violated:
    Cheating is not tolerated.
    Cheating in any form is not allowed. Anything that would give you an unfair advantage over other players is considered cheating. This can include client mods to generate items/money easier or faster than otherwise possible, abusing server bugs or using alts/friends to "boost" kills in SG.

These rules do not apply on the VMR server. "Cheating" is legal there.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rule for cheating states that you are not allowed to cheat in any form, and cheating is defined by giving yourself an advantage over other players.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I think 6+ years is pretty good amount of time to have served for this offence, and I dont plan on cheating on the ecc server, I am simply looking for an unban to check back on old towns and how the server has change.
    Back when I used to play I was pretty young and tried getting and andvantage over others because I was pretty bad at the game and also had a pretty bad pc at the time, so I thought it would be fair if I used cheats, which I eventually got banned for.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.