[Ban Appeal] Jewsdeservegas

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Jewsdeservegas, Jun 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jewsdeservegas

Jewsdeservegas Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    Jewsdeservegas
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    I have to wait 30 days, my original name was Almund but my friend got access to my account and changed it.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Skyblock.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Inappropriate username.
    Rule Violated:
    Offensive content.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rule clearly states that offensive content is prohibited, meaning any racist, sexist, nsfw content, and foul play.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I feel I should be unbanned because it's not my fault that my name is offensive at the moment, because my friend is the one who changed it without permission , I have to wait a period of time to change it back. I don't in any way believe in what my name says. I came on this server to play with my friends and I'd like to continuing doing so. I understand that my current name isn't acceptable and I'm deeply sorry about it and I apologize to the people who I've possibly upset. I hope to be considered unbanned, thank you for your time.

2. Snoopdaloo

Snoopdaloo EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +231
    Thank you for filing this appeal @Jewsdeservegas, however, we will not unban you until your username has been changed. Once it has been, feel free to appeal again, and we can get everything sorted out. Make sure you also apply for a forum name change (using this link: https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/forms/.11/respond ) after you have changed your minecraft username, so that the forum user and the minecraft user are the same.

Appeal denied, thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.