[Ban Appeal] ItzPebblez

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ItzPebblez, Aug 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItzPebblez

ItzPebblez Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    ItzPebblez
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No, I have not.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Trolling
    Rule Violated:
    Treat others with respect.

There’s no need to say or do things to make others feel bad or upset. Trolling (generally defined as provoking a person/situation to get a response) is also not allowed. This rule also encompasses intentionally trying to kill users in non-PvP zones (basically everywhere but in a PvP arena, the End or Nether) which is not allowed.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Not being toxic / a troll by using hurtful words towards certain a person(s) or being obnoxious by trying to troll other players when they are minding their own business in non-PvP areas.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I think I've learned my lesson and I'm very sorry. Also I will remember to be more careful with what I say and do.

2. killrdarknes

killrdarknes The Final Act
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,169
    Hey ItzPebblez, thanks for filing this appeal.

You have not been a member of our community for long and have already managed to acquire a permanent mute. Continuing this type of behavior will lead to harsher punishments being given. Considering this is your first offense, I'll be issuing a 6-hour temporary mute. Understand that your language is not acceptable on our services. I advise you make the positive change now; start by reading our rules here.

User issued 6-hour tempmute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.