[Ban Appeal] ItsYourBoiSteth

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ItsYourBoiSteth, Jul 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsYourBoiSteth

ItsYourBoiSteth Builder
    Builder ⛰️

Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    ItsYourBoiSteth
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No i have not changed my name
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Ecc Main Server on minecraft
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    My reason of getting permantantly muted is because i accidently said something very innopropriate in ch g and what i said was "Take off your clothes" I was having a pool party but man Yeah i was being innopropriate and i was trolling because i just wanted to have a little fun, You see im not one of those 20 year old mods that dont say anything funny..Sorry mods its true tho
    Rule Violated:
    I violated the rule Innopropriate and trolling. I realized this was very immature even tho i was just tryna have fun but i guess i cant and uh yeah.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    I dont know the Specific name of the rule but i was being innoropriate and i was trolling. It means not to keep trolling and dont be innopropriate because its immature in ecc.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Honestly i love the ecc server but i was just trying to have fun so the only thing i thought of was trolling and i realized it was a bad idea so i got Perm muted for it . Ecc server general can be so boring and unfunny so i tried to have fun by trolling and some people thought it was funny gotta be honest but I dont want to have to quit ecc due to me being muted forever man.

2. TankNoodle

TankNoodle Former Soviet GameAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +314
    Hello @ItsYourBoiSteth,

Thank you for taking the time to re-appeal.

In the future, please be sure to be attentive to staff members warning you in-game otherwise it will result in another mute.
    I'm going to go ahead and lower your mute to a 1 day temp-mute to give you some time to re-read our rules.

User Issued A 1 Day Temp-Mute
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.