[Ban Appeal] imaroxstar

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by imaroxstar, May 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imaroxstar

imaroxstar Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    imaroxstar
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    I just joined the server so I am not sure.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Using fancy text. I am brand new to the server and they said dont use fancy text and I said why and they banned me. I had just joined the server and said "Hello everyone" in fancy text, and said "Why" in fancy text.
    Rule Violated:
    I dont know I just joined.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    I had just joined so I dont know what the rule was, all it said was "Fancy Text" when I got banned.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I fell that I should be un-banned because I dont think I deserved that ban, I am new to the server and I dont think I harmed anyone or anything from me saying 3 works in fancy text

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    So the reason we banned you was for Fancy Text, as I am sure you are aware fancy text is a feature of hacked clients, and there is no reason for you to use fancy text without the intent to either troll, or use said hacked client for unfair gain on the server. On ECC we do not allow hacked clients, or any client modification that can be used to get you a unfair advantage over others.

Seeing as you appealed your ban, and you're a new player, I'm going to go ahead and unban you, before rejoining the server please remove any hacked clients / modifications, and be sure to give our rules a read. https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/wiki/server-rules/

Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.