[Ban Appeal] Ian__D

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Ian__D, Nov 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ian__D

Ian__D æ
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,676
    In Game Name:
    Ian__D
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No sir/ma'am
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Foul Language/Trolling
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity(top)
    Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (eg. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items, spelled out in blocks or any other way of communicating.
    Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence which may result in a ban with no warnings given.
    Clause 3 - Inappropriate/Touchy Subjects and Discussions(top)
    EcoCityCraft is a server community consisting of many age groups, religious groups, and political backgrounds. As such, there are many touchy subjects that we do not allow in our public channels in order to keep the peace and prevent arguments and flame wars from occurring.
    All chat must be kept appropriate and clean at all times. There is to be no discussion of anything deemed inappropriate for a workplace, including, but not limited to, sexuality, excessive violence, racism, alcohol/drugs and inappropriate or dark humor.
    This rule extends into subjects about illegal substances or actions, including recreational drugs.
    Politics, religion and suicide are common “touchy subjects”, however they are not the only ones. If a discussion in chat turns inappropriate, uncivil or has become an argument or flame-war, Staff then have the right to ask you to discontinue a topic. If they do so you must drop the topic immediately.
    The civil discussion of politics and other topics may be permitted in the VIP channel at the discretion of Staff.
    Discussing a banned user's ban reason and why they were banned is not allowed, however simply mentioning a banned player's username is allowed.
    Accusing other players of breaking any of the Server Rules is not allowed. Use the proper means to address these concerns such as speaking to a staff member or filing a complaint.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    These rules mean that a player on this server is expected not to use inappropriate words or phrases when chatting on the server/speaking on discord/using the forums. Any form of excessive or repeated swearing or racism will not be tolerated and will be dealt with accordingly. Any talk of drugs or alcohol is also considered inappropriate and is not allowed.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    What I said was wrong and I knew that. There is no denying that. I understand the rule I broke and why it was wrong to do so. I was in a discord with a group of people and I got too rowdy and I made a bad decision. I would like to come back to my family now and be able to communicate with them once again. I apologize to my friends and server-mates for my mistake in violating these rules. No excuses. I own it.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    Unbanned.

Edit: Wait you’re not banned in game.

#2 andrewkm, Nov 9, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  3. Ian__D

Ian__D æ
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,676
    I was muted

4. Aqua_Luna3

Aqua_Luna3 Ex-SMod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +615
    Hello @Ian__D, after talking with @andrewkm we have decided to unmute you.
    Please keep your chat appropriate and clean for the younger users on this server. If this behavior continues, there will be greater consequences. Don't let it come to that. I don't think I need to lecture you for a third time on this, you know better. Welcome back!

@Ian__D Unmuted.

#4 Aqua_Luna3, Nov 9, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.