[Ban Appeal] huntergreen1

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by huntergreen1, Jan 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huntergreen1

huntergreen1 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    huntergreen1
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    the economy server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    griefing a town
    Rule Violated:
    major block grief
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    You may not destory someones town by breaking blocks or destorying them in some
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I lent my account to someone else who decided to grief. He no longer has acsess to that account and I apoligize for letting that happen. I am willing to help repair the damage.

2. ChefCraft19

ChefCraft19 Microsoft Excel Certified
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +433
    Hello @huntergreen1 and thank you for taking the time to file this appeal.

Please know that we do take griefing very seriously. Many users spend countless hours building their towns and it can be very disheartening for their hard work to be destroyed. If this grief was indeed committed by your friend, please know that your account is still your responsibility, which includes acts of grief or any other server rules broken. If you haven't already, I highly suggest changing your password and keeping it to yourself to make sure something like this doesn't happen again.

Consider this a warning as we do not take these acts lightly. With that being said, as it has been well over a year since your ban, I will be unbanning you immediately. Since it has been a while since you were last with us, I suggest taking a read over our Server Rules to make sure something like this doesn't happen again. Welcome back to ECC!

User @huntergreen1 unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.