[Ban Appeal] HTS_Aaron_34

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by HTS_Aaron_34, Dec 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HTS_Aaron_34

HTS_Aaron_34 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    HTS_Aaron_34
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    nope
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Exploits/Abusing bug
    Rule Violated:
    Cheating is not tolerated.
    Cheating in any form is not allowed. Anything that would give you an unfair advantage over other players is considered cheating. This can include client mods, abusing server bugs, using alt accounts to directly financially benefit your main account.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Doing something that gives an advantage over another player.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I found a bug after doing it twice on accident. I then tried it a couple more times with different items to see if it actually happened because I didn't believe it. I wanted to verify it happened before letting a moderator know I found a glitch that could affect the gameplay. At no point was I trying to take advantage, just trying to understand what was happening.

2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    So you do it several times over and over without as much as a single PM to a staff member ingame? Use your common sense, please.

Seeing as this was a rather "minor" exploit, I'll just unban you. But it goes without saying that any repeat offenses from your part (or anything exploited by anyone with a sizable impact on our economy/gameplay) will absolutely result in your account being 100% wiped and PermaBanned from all of ECC's services.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.