[Ban Appeal] hey_im_tate

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by hey_im_tate, Jun 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey_im_tate

hey_im_tate Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    hey_im_tatte
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    the economy server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    i told someone to kill themselves cus i overreacted
    Rule Violated:
    these three:
    Treat others with respect.
    There’s no need to say or do things to make others feel bad or upset. Trolling, generally defined as provoking a person/situation to get a response, is also not allowed. This rule also encompasses intentionally trying to kill users in non-PvP zones (basically everywhere but in a PvP arena, the End/Nether or in VMR) which is not allowed.

Offensive content is not allowed.
    While some minor amount of swearing is allowed, severe or frequent vulgarity, especially when directed at others, is not. Offensive item/mob names, skins, minecraft structures and usernames are not allowed, and you are required to change or remove any if asked by a staff member.

Keep chat family friendly.
    Chat should be family friendly. This means certain subjects are not allowed in chat. These include, but are not limited to, discussions about sex, politics, religion or drugs. If a staff member asks you to move a conversation elsewhere or drop one, you should do so.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    i shouldnt say bad things
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    i just overreacted i didnt mean to cause offence im sorry and i want to communicate with other through the chat function as it is helpful for making auctions etc...

2. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    @hey_im_tate Thank you for filing this appeal.

I need to start this off by explaining just how serious what you said was. Regardless of you overreacting or not, you are still entirely liable for your own actions, and this kind of behavior one that will absolutely not be tolerated here. You need to keep that in mind for the future, because this happening again very well may result in a ban from the server.

Now, since you did put some effort in and research the rules that you violated, and seem to understand exactly why it is that you were muted, I will be undoing your permanent mute, and replacing it with a 6 hour temp-mute. Temp-mutes are not appealable, and you will serve the entire duration of it. In the future if you believe you are about to have such a severe negative reaction to something, I would suggested walking away from your game for a bit.

I expect to see you keeping a clean nose in chat once your temp-mute has ended, and to that end I highly encourage you to review our rules in the mean time.

User issued 6 hour temp-mute, appeal locked/archived.

#2 Lopporit, Jun 7, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2023
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.