[Ban Appeal] HeliosCattles

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by gertrudd, Jul 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gertrudd

gertrudd Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    In Game Name:
    Gertrudd
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    yes, helioscattles
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    greifing/ loan scamm
    Rule Violated:
    Griefing is not allowed.
    Griefing is considered destroying or changing another player’s property or buildings without their consent in any protected area. Don’t do it.
    Do not scam other players, or try to.
    Scamming is taking money, items, work, or anything else of value from another player dishonestly. This includes teleporting people into PvP areas without their consent.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    I should not destroy peoples houses or items.I should not scam people and pay back loans on time along and anything in that category.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I do not act like i am a innocent man but i don't know who i greifed as far back as i remember i think i was falsly accused or broke a block on accident. As far as the loan scamming i couldnt pay them back because i got banned for "greifing" i hope you can give me a second chance and let me pay back any damage that has been done to anyone who has been effected by my behavior.Thank you.

2. EtherealSquid

EtherealSquid Former ServerAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,155
    Your debts owed from the archive server have been cleared, and I feel that you have already served a long enough time for a major grief ban. As such I will be unbanning you - welcome back to ECC!

Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.